Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aesthetics

Never was I a student of law merely a student of aesthetics which in one sense is natural personal law or personal judgements via the senses, ergo distinction between logic/reason and feeling/emotion. Made me no friends, with neither student nor professor, all I earned, was some strange form of fearsome respect. No matter how many laws there are, all of them are useless when nobody respects them, least of all the administrators. There is one natural law to observe at all times, which I believe solves all the problems in, the human condition, the golden rule. That requires LAW REFORM not LAW SCHOOL REFORM, that would be a revolution, that those Gaddafi types, long standing leaders, would ever not survive. All I can do is agree with you that, YES, as a controversy the subject is the heading.

No comments: